Click here to view the list of MEF from which financial documents have been called for.
Sub: Multipurpose Empanelment for the year 2014-15
It has been decided to call for Financial Documents from 10% of the applicants for Multipurpose Empanelment, selected on random basis, for the year 2014-15. Based on the random selection done by the computer, the above MEF has been selected as one of those to submit the Financial Documents in connection with the subject empanelment.
Accordingly, you may send the following documents pertaining to the applicant, to the extent applicable: -
1. Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Income & Expenditure Statement) of the applicant (Partnership/Proprietary/Individual) for the financial year ended March 31, 2013.
2. Copy of Partnership deed effective as on 31.03.2013 as well as on 01.01.2014 (wherever applicable).
3. Copy of Income Tax Return of the (Partnership/Proprietary/Individual) for the Financial year 2012-13.
4. Copy of computation of (latest) income of the applicant [Partnership (firm and partners)/Proprietary/ Individual] to correspond with point 3 above.
5. Copy of (latest) Assessment Order of the applicant [Partnership (firm and partners)/Proprietary/ Individual], if available.
6. Copies of Personal Income Tax returns of the partner(s) for the financial year ended 31st March, 2013 (only those partner(s) who were partner(s) in the firm on 01.01.2014). In case, any of the partners as on 01.01.2014 has left the firm at a later date and therefore, copy of his/her return cannot be sent, a mention of the same should be made in the forwarding letter.
The above-mentioned documents should reach us by 29th August, 2014. Kindly send the above said documents by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due/Speed Post/Courier/By Hand delivery only to the Institute’s Head Office, New Delhi at the following address quoting in the subject, the Application No. mentioned above and superscribing the envelope-“FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS FOR MEF 2014-15”
Professional Development Committee,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
Indraprastha Marg, Post Box. No. 7100,
New Delhi - 110 002
These details will be treated as confidential and only the PDC secretariat and the auditors will be shown the same. In case of any queries, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Query Regarding Financial Documents”.
(CA. Namrata Khandelwal)
Secretary, Professional Development Committee