The Union Finance Minister ShriPranab Mukherjee while presenting the Union Budget 2012-13 in the LokSabha today said that government proposes to take forward the process of Financial Sector Legislative Reforms. Announcing this during his Budget speech, the Union Finance Minister ShriPranab Mukherjee stated that following bills will be moved in the current Budget session of the Parliament.
1. The Micro Finance Institutions (Development and Regulation) Bill, 2012.
2. The National Housing Bank (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
3. The small Industries Development Bank of India (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
4. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
5. Regional Rural Banks (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
6. Indian Stamp (Amendment) Bill, 2012.
7. Public Debt Management Agency of India Bill, 2012.