Sub: MCA 21 Version 3- LLP filing and Company Filing for 56 Forms– Issues/ Feedback (If any)- Initiative of the Corporate Laws & Corporate Governance Committee of ICAI
As you are aware, the MCA has migrated LLP filings to an upgraded Version 3 of the MCA- 21 Portal, and as the first phase, the go-live of the revised and enhanced LLP forms has commenced from 8th March, 2022.
In the second phase, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 31st Aug 2022 at 12:00 AM has launched first set of Nine (9) Company Forms on MCA21 V3 portal. Following forms will be rolled-out in this phase: DIR3-KYC Web, DIR3-KYC Eform, DPT-3, DPT-4, CHG-1, CHG-4, CHG- 6, CHG-8 & CHG-9.
In the third phase, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 23rd Jan 2023 at 12:00 AM has launched second set of (56) Company Forms related to Incorporation and Allied Matters on MCA21 V3 portal. Following 10 forms have been rolled-out in this phase: SPICe+ PART A, SPICe+ PART B, RUN, INC-13, INC-31, INC-33, INC-34, INC-9, AGILE PRO-S and URC-1. List of Other 46
Forms is available at the
Stakeholders are advised to note the followings
- LLP forms are available in Version 3- MCA Portal
- Following Lot-1 Company forms are also available in Version 3 MCA Portal for filing: DIR-3 KYC, DIR-3 KYC (web), CHG-1, CHG-4, CHG-6, CHG-8, CHG-9, DPT-3, DPT-4
- Following Lot-2 10 Company forms are also available in Version 3 MCA Portal for filing:
SPICe+ PART A, SPICe+ PART B, RUN, INC-13, INC-31, INC-33, INC-34, INC-9, AGILE PRO-S and URC-1
- Other 46 forms are also available in V3
- Forms can be accessed at the link: https://www.mca.gov.in/content/mca/global/en/foportal/fologin.html
- FAQs on Incorporation are available at the Link- https://www.mca.gov.in/content/dam/mca/pdf/SPICEplus-and-linked-filings-FAQs-V3- 20230122.pdf
- Stakeholders please note that for hassle free form filings in V3, all Signatories have to register themselves as Business User and associate their DSC in V3.
In case you face any issue or difficulty in Forms and you have raised ticket with MCA, please report on the google link as mentioned below:
- Lot-1 Issues- https://forms.gle/wo82nxm6ubN1m26G8
- Lot-2 Issues - https://forms.gle/qxyKeYSGcHSyY3Kx8
This initiative is to assist the users of the MCA portal and provide proactive support as a partner in Nation Building.
With Kind Regards,
Chairperson and Vice- Chairperson
Corporate Laws & Corporate Governance Committee The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India