Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday the 08th May, 2010
Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for
Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA)
on Saturday the 08th May, 2010
Last Date for Online Form Submission 30th April, 2010 till 5:30 PM
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Saturday the 08th May, 2010 from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. A detailed notification giving list of centers would be hosted on Committee Portal at http://cit.icai.org by 15th April, 2010.
2. A list of candidates, who have completed ISA Professional Training from 1st October 2009 to 31st March 2010, would also be hosted by 15th April 2010. In case you do not find your name in the list, kindly forward your request giving requisite details (ISA No, Membership No., Name, ISA PT Date and City) to email@example.com, by April 20, 2010.
3. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form (by giving their ISA No. and password) that would be available on the Committee Portal at http://cit.icai.org from 15th to 30th April, 2010.
4. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that their ISA ET Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) reaches the following address by the aforementioned last date through Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of "Secretary, ICAI", payable at Delhi.
Phone: PABX: 011-39893990
Extn. 619/ 621
Direct: 011 - 30210619/ 621
Fax: 011-30210681/ 680
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and candidates would have to take the ISA ET in November, 2010 attempt.
6. Result of ISA Eligibility Test on 08th May, 2010 would be announced by 5.00 P.M. on Saturday the 15th May, 2010.