Revised paper pattern for CA Final and IPCC exams May 2019

Posted on    15 January 2019

According to a recent notification by ICAI, the paper pattern for CA Final May 2019 and CA IPCC exams May 2019 has been revised.

4 subjects each of CA IPCC May 2019 and CA Final May 2019 will now have 30% MCQ based questions and the rest of the 70% paper pattern will remain the same. Each MCQ question will have 4 choices, out of which 1 will be the correct answer.

MCQ questions will be compulsory and there will be no external or internal choice in them. These questions will be either application based or knowledge based. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.

The sample MCQ questions can be downloaded from  the BoS Knowledge Portal on the Institute’s website The same are available at

Below given is the actual notification,

views 30042

Other latest News :