Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
No. 3(2)/TA/Cash Remittance/2016/606
Subject: Salary Advance for the Month of November, 2016 to be paid to Non-Gazetted Employees of Central Government
Reference is invited to the Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance O.M. No.25(30)/E.Coord/2016 dated 17.11.2016 on the above subject.
The following may be ensured while disbursing the salary advance:-
1. The proper acquittance and record of receipts as per codal provisions shall be ensured by the DDOs / Head of Offices;
2. Any undisbursed Salary Advance may be handled in accordance with Rule 92 (2) of Central Government Account (Receipts & Payments) Rules, 1983; and
3. While closing the daily cash book, the denomination-wise breakup of old series of Specified Bank Notes from other receipts, if any and new series notes should be shown separately.
(Soma Roy Burman)
Joint Controller General of Accounts
1. All Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India.
2. Deputy C&AG (Shri Prasenjit Mukherjee), Office of the C&AG.
3. Financial Commissioner, Railways.
4. Financial Advisor, Defence Services
5. Controller General of Defence Accounts.
6. All Financial Advisors of Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
7. All Pr. CCAs/ CCAs/ CAs, Civil Ministries /Departments.
8. Chief General Manager, Central Office, DGBA, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai.
9. General Managers, (Government Business) of all Accredited Banks.